Other Bodies which assist in the Exercise of the prosecutorial functions
- Publication Date：
- Last updated：2019-01-08
- View count：782
In order to assist a prosecutor in criminal investigation, the law manifestly specifies the following offices as the facilitating bodies so as to ensure effective exercise of the prosecutorial function.
- Judicial police officer:
- Those who has the duty to assist a prosecutor in investigation a crime are:
- county magistrate or mayor.
- the head of a police department, commissioner of police or commissioner of public safety.
- military police officer
- Those who shall follow the instructions of a prosecutor in investigating a crime are:
- Commissioned police officers.
- Military police officers or non-commissioned officers.
- Persons who are authorized to exercise the duties of a judicial police officer in specific matters.
- Those who shall follow the order of a prosecutor in investigating a crime are:
- military policemen
- persons who are authorized to exercise the duties of judicial policemen in specific matters.